I got Scott a new ring for Christmas. Since he lost a lot of weight his original didn't fit him very well and he was afraid he was going to lose it out on a run. I decided to get him one for Christmas and this time he can say he did get it from a gumball machine. The original ring he teases me saying I got it out of a gumball machine cause back then I didn't have a real job, just babysitting, so he teases me saying thats where I got it. So I bought a gumball machine and put his new ring in it and gave it to him that way for Christmas. We had to send it off to get the right size for him after taking it to the jewler to have it sized. They told him it will be 3 weeks but it only took 1 so he was excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment