This really can't be happening. 17? Come on. The joke is getting old. She's really turning 7 and you all are pulling my leg.
I can't believe how fast these years are flying by, these kids are growing up too fast. My baby girl is 17. Sad, but happy. She is turning into a really amazing young woman. I have learned so much from her through out the years. She's brought lots of joy and laughter into our home. My days brighten when she walks in the door. I really am not looking forward to the day when she moves out and she's off on her own. She's really itching to get out of high school and start her next chapter. Senioritous has hit her early. As much as I don't want her to go I know she is ready and will be great out there. She's a smart cookie. She makes me proud everyday. I am, we are very blessed to have her in our family.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Happy 17 Teryn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment